Here we outline Gemstone, Tarot and Healing’s terms and conditions. If there is anything you need to ask, please do.
Booking Terms and Conditions for Amanda
- Age restrictions are in place. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Unless otherwise stated, I do offer walk-in appointments at St. John’s Market, Liverpool only, but it’s advisable that you secure your booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- All appointments offered at Bowring Park are by appointment only.
- A non-refundable deposit of £5 is required for services priced £35 and under. The remaining payment is to be made in full, prior to the session starting.
- For courses and services priced over £35, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
- Your appointment will be held open for 10 minutes from the scheduled start time, and if you do not attend within this time I may accept a drop-in client for this time slot. If you do not contact me before the scheduled start time, your deposit may not be refunded.
- If you know that you are going to be late for your appointment, please contact me prior to the start of your appointment to rearrange a more suitable time.
- I take payment via card or cash. Please be aware that no change is provided at Bowring Park.
- Your data protection – I will not share your data with third parties, and I can assure you that I will treat your session with the strictest of confidence. For full information about how I use your data, please read the GDPR terms and conditions.
Cancellations and No-shows
- If you don’t attend your appointment, your deposit and fee if applicable, may not be refunded.
- If you are faced with an unexpected event and you cannot make your booking, please get in touch with myself at least 48 hours notice. I can reschedule your booking and minimise potential loss of earnings for myself.
- Where payment has been made in full prior to your appointment, I will work with you to reschedule. If however, you require a refund, this will be minus deposit fee and -25% to cover expenses.
- If due to unexpected life events I’M NOT available to perform your tarot reading, I will refund you the full amount with a sincere apology
Legal Disclaimer for Tarot Readings
All tarot readings given are for entertainment purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. The client is responsible for his/her life choices and decisions. Amanda Norman is not qualified to provide legal, financial, medical, or any other advice.
Energy Healing and Crystals Disclaimer
Reiki, crystals, and forms of energy healing or holistic therapies are not substitutes for traditional medical or psychological treatment. Information provided either verbally by Gemstone, Tarot and Healing, or on this website is not designed to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease/illness. You should always consult with your health care practitioner or GP in the first instance.
Due to recent changes in UK Law enacted on 26th May 2008, Gemstone, Tarot and Healing would like to advise that when we talk about, discuss or hand out literature relating to the healing properties of crystals and stones, we are communicating our own personal beliefs and the results of our own extensive research.
Just because a crystal or stone is alleged to have one or more healing properties, either physical, mental, emotional or spiritual, it does not mean that you will definitely experience or benefit from any such properties.
Any information you receive, whether orally, in written form or electronically relating to crystals and stones purchased from Gemstone, Tarot and Healing, should be received and understood in the above context.
Gemstone, Tarot and Healing will consider that purchase of crystals, minerals, stones or jewellery from Gemstone, Tarot and Healing is made on the basis of your own freedom of choice.
Hypnotherapy, as with any other treatment, does not guarantee of a successful outcome. There are so many factors that can influence the outcome, making it difficult to know beforehand the success rate. It is one method available to holistic therapists and has had success with certain conditions more than other methods. All I can tell you is that as a trained hypnotherapist, I will supply you with a safe environment and the tools for you to make the changes. As my commitment to my professional standards, I’m also a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register.
It is important not to have expectations about the outcome of receiving any services or products listed via this site. Crystals and their healing properties are not scientifically proven. From my own practical experience and extensive research, crystals and their energies can be successful for some, but not everyone. The same applies to most holistic therapy treatments.
Prior to any holistic treatment or service that I provide, a consultation will take place.
We offer click and collect or postage, which is via Royal Mail.
Smaller items will be sent using first class mail and larger items sent using second class mail.
For further information, please visit Royal Mail or get in touch if you have any questions.
Click and Collect
A minimum order amount of £10 is required.
If we are arranging a click and collect and you develop symptoms of COVID, please let us know immediately so that we can re-arrange delivery. Similarly, if we develop symptoms, we will contact you to make re-arrangements. Safety is always paramount!
Current COVID guidelines must be adhered to when meeting us face to face.
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Payment can be made via debit or credit card, cash or bank transfer.
Gemstone, Tarot & Healing keep your payment information secure.
Returns & Exchanges
We gladly accept returns and exchanges on certain products that haven’t been opened or damaged in your care. Please contact us within 14 days of delivery, or purchase if within the physical store. If any goods are damaged on delivery, contact us within 7 days to resolve.
If you’re posting an item/s back to us, it must be received within 30 days of delivery. Ensure that you have contacted us prior to sending items back. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We don’t accept cancellations once payment has been made, but if you have a problem with your order, please contact us to discuss.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: –
Bespoke orders such as jewellery.
When you request a bespoke piece of jewellery, photographs will be sent to you of the design before the bracelet is completed. This provides you with the opportunity to agree that you’re happy with the sale, hence no return or exchange.
Please note that the colour may vary slightly from the one shown to you due to display screen settings.